CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A site for teachers to share creative ways to use technology in the classroom

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Technology Survey for Students

The following podcast reports the demographic profile of my classroom population and the students interaction with technology. Included in the podcast are sound bites from three student interviews that support my findings.


Podcast: Student Technology Survey


Although I enjoyed the end result of this assignment, I had to complete a lot of research to figure out how to do this.  I enjoyed learning about Podcasts; I just did not realize that it was more than a click here or here. There were several steps involved and thank goodness for Google!  I did not have anyone to help me with this and I had to use trial and error to figure it all out.  Podmachine was a waste of time.  I could not get everything to work.  Podbean was very user friendly.  I understand that Mac computers are much easier to use due to Garage Band. I have a PC, so I was forced to improvise.  I used Audacity and then I had to download a MP3 Converter.  Once this was complete, I then compiled my files and uploaded to Podmachine.  This site was very confusing, so I then tried Podbean. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you think class would of been easier taken in an actual classroom? I have really struggled too.

    ReplyDelete