CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A site for teachers to share creative ways to use technology in the classroom

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Carrying out my G.A.M.E. Plan

In order to carry out my G.A.M.E. plan of creating digital portfolios for my students, I will need to research the best way to keep digital portfolios as well as the most efficient and least cost effective way to keep and store data. 
Scanning documents will be an essential part of this process as well as creating folders for student usage/storage of items.  Additional information needed to support this plan is to teach technology components to my students and help them to learn how to save files properly as well as scanned documents. 

Furthermore, I have contacted our county technology teacher to solicit her advice as well as colleagues in my school building.  I have gathered information and I have created a timeline of checkpoints for students to finish parts of the portfolio so that we would not be trying to do all of this at the end of the year.  I believe saving information on a monthly basis would be more beneficial and less confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment